Happy Valentine’s Day weekend, lovelies! Hearts are everywhere I click so I thought it would be fun to spice (butter) this holiday up a bit with these adorable fox cookies. I wanted to let you know that you’re foxy. And don’t let anyone tell you any different. XO
To get you through the weekend, I wanted to share a few lovely things with you. Enjoy! And remember, you’re foxy.
- It might be too late for this year, but I love these DIY Color Theory Valentines
- An adorable winter-themed party that has nothing to do with Santa or hearts!
- A-ma-zing thrifted dollhouse. Just plain wow.
- This ice bunting idea has been on my mind a lot. I will make one yet this winter. I will. I will.
- Bookmark this one! Ideas for simple homemade art supplies.
- Thinking spring: have you ever seen a Tigger Melon? It had me at orange.
Yummy, yummy in my tummy. Hip hip hooray!
P.S. Today’s my birthday and I’m going to eat a *couple* of these…