First things first, our paperwhites are in full bloom!
Have any fun plans for the weekend, lovelies? I’m hoping for a crafty one with Wren (with Phoebe tucked in one arm). Valentine’s Day is coming up! Anyone else flip the calendar to February this week and think, “hey wait a minute, how did THAT happen?” Yikes. Hey, 2012, slow down already. If you’ve got some time to lazily click around ye old Internet this weekend, start with these click-worthy corners of Cyberspace. Enjoy!
- Yes, I just took our porch Christmas lights down (!) and things are looking especially bare around here. Some crafty heart window bling might be in order to obscure the melting yuck outside.
- a Mondrian-inspired sandwich and other low-commitment projects. Yes! First spotted on You Are My Fave.
- a photo of potted crocus has me thinking spring via Posie Gets Cozy.
- free, printable Valentine’s Card Creatures. Cool, funky ones. Really.
- more V-day fun. Decorate a plate with edible paint. Yum.
- Last year I said I would make this ice garland. Well, THIS is the year! If winter comes back…
- We made fox cookies last year for Valentine’s Day and we’ll probably have some fun with butter this weekend too. Any fun cookie ideas you can send my way?