Almost 50 and sunny here today! The robins are twerping, the crocus are blooming, the puddles are growing. Bye bye, winter, bye bye. Wait a minute! Didn’t we already go through this?! Ahem. We’ve got some fun things planned for tonight and Saturday, but Sunday? Nothing planned, just how we like it. Any fun weekend plans, lovelies? Thanks for clicking in on me today. Here are a few things I thought you might like. Enjoy!
- Have any paint chips in your junk drawer? Thought so. How ’bout making a simple DIY Easter egg garland?
- Looking for a new computer desktop picture for April? Check this out. Adorable!
- I think you might love maps as much as I do. Here’s a reason to get yourself a new bottle of Mod Podge!
- Still got the spring break blues? Spread the love like I did earlier this week.
- I’ll tell anyone who will listen that I just can’t find a good bagel north of Detroit. Thinking about making my own this weekend. Have you ever?
Happy April, friends. Was that the longest March EVER? Whew.
Pingback: Bagels? Oh yes, you can. « squirrels in wren's nest