Happy Friday, lovelies. I hope you have a fantastic weekend. Here are a few links to tickle your fancy…
- Attention, knitters! Calling all cherry lovers! And a special shout out to all expecting Mamas! All 3? Woah. You will totally flip over how ridiculously cute this pattern is. I swear I could feel my baby kicking just by looking at it. And I don’t even knit! Or know the gender. So yeah, click on.
- Thinking of mowing down those dandelions? Stop! Make dandelion jelly.
- Not sure what to do with all that dandelion jelly you just made? Dandelion macarons, silly.
- Excited about asparagus season? Kick it off with this delicious easy-peasy asparagus frittata. You won’t be sorry.
- I love when people do something special to mark a baby’s amazing changes month-by-month, don’t you?
- I’m also amazed when people with a lot of kids (6!) find ways to make each child’s birthday special. Check out the balloon garland!
What blew your skirt up this week, lovelies? Send me a link.