“Who says stickers don’t belong on windows?!”
A few people, places and ideas worth clicking over to.
- “When parents save the treasures of their little artists, they are stocking a hope chest of the imagination.” Agree or disagree? Read on. And another article on ideas for displaying your child’s art.
- Spend some time getting lost in these quilts, whydontchya?
- I love this woodsy nursery. You?
- Ridiculously cute supergirl birthday party. LOVE!
- Letterpressed biz cards. This inspires me to drag my press out of storage… hmmm.
- Ten very cute projects for a snow day with your kiddos.
- I want to host one of these winter skating parties someday. Or at least be invited to one. Gorgeous!
- Did you see my article on Design Mom about having a faux french day? Eeeks!
Have a great weekend, lovelies!
Oooh, Ash! I loved the post. I clicked on the link to the winter skating party (WOW!) as well as the very cute projects. I’ve been wanting to make Ava a bean bag, and found a pattern thanks to yours-truly. Thanks for the inspiration! AND I love your blog’s new look.
Thanks, lady! Looking forward to our ladies ski tonight…
You have a letterpress?!?! I am so jealous!!! Please let me know if you ever do dig it out and take outside orders. I have lusted after letterpress business cards for eons….
Ah, yes. One of my past lives… It’s a 1913 Pearl Improved press and it is still living in lovely ole Empire.