So I’m a bit behind in Wren’s birthday party planning. I JUST got the invites out and the party’s on the 30th… Did I mention that I was a bit behind? But I’m really happy with the design. Just wish I had gotten it done last week. Alas…
- Invites. Check!
- Birthday banner. Check! Although I had a ridiculous (?) thought yesterday that I would make a new one in fuchsia and tangerine to match the other party elements…
- Cups and napkins. Check!
- Cupcake ingredients. Check!
- Candle in the shape of a number one. Check!
- Menu of sugary goodness. Check!
- Thumbelina zinnia plants growing well for the favors. Check!
- Party dress. Check!
- Beautiful weather…. ?
- Thinking of making some of these wheatgrass centerpieces for the dessert table. Have you ever done this? I like these. How springy!
Now I’m pondering a fun activity for the older kids – other than eating sugar. Any ideas, dear readers?