Labor Day has me thinking about all the different jobs I’ve had, businesses I’ve run, opportunities had… so here goes:
- letterpress printer
- graphic designer, several different jobs
- high school art and english teacher
- dorm parent
- burger flipper
- art history slide filer
- pizza joint waitress
- banquet hall waitress
- camp health officer
- camp counselor
- retail associate – several places: Old Navy, Pier One, Cherry Republic
- order processing manager
- Body Shop independent sales rep
- coffee barista
- ice cream scooper, twice
- ice cream/coffee shop owner
- consignment shop owner
- freelance writer | designer | marketing specialist
- online communications specialist/project manager
- green consultant
- summer activities coordinator, summer school
- gift wrapper for Dad and brother
I’m probably forgetting several too! My favorite so far? Mama.
I loved reading this yesterday! So interesting.
On our way to a family dinner, Jeffrey and I made our lists. . . and we thoroughly enjoyed remember all the jobs we’ve done over the years. Thanks for the inspiration!
What a fun thing to do together!
I actually have since remembered a couple more jobs like Admissions Office Assistant in college.
What’s your favorite?