Happy Father’s Day weekend to all of you! What are you doing to celebrate all the father-figures in your lives?
Here are some links to keep you clicking on over the weekend. Enjoy!
- 101 Things To Do With Your Toddler. Need I say more?!
- I like the way they’ve organized this toddler-friendly AND baby-proof creativity corner.
- Looking for something new to do with radishes? Try this roasted radish & asparagus salad. Yum.
- Need a fresh new look on your desktop? Try one of these free Pantone desktop wallpapers – my new one is orange! Too bad you can hardly see it as it’s covered in chaos.
- Kate from Minieco has THE BEST ideas. A site filled with fun, beautiful opportunities for me to go “wow, why didn’t I think of that?!” These colored pencil necklaces are just so darn cute.
- Doesn’t rhubarb/rosemary jam sound good? I might have to make a batch this weekend…
Entry filed under: Click on. Tags: .