My Dad took this photo while in southern France recently. Birdie!
Happy Friday, lovelies. Can we somehow make every week a holiday week – wasn’t this a nice one?
- I am not a quilter, but I want to be after seeing this idea for a mini vegetable patch quilt.
- Although I bought some cute candles at Target for Wren’s birthday cupcake, this round-up of cool candles is worth a bookmark for next year.
- I just mentioned to my Mom that I’d been looking for an ice cream maker at garage sales. And then she gave me her ice cream maker! Score. This collection of frozen confection recipes was awfully timely for me to click into.
- I love the industrial furniture look and if I had a counter, I would make haste and get these (AFFORDABLE!) metal counter stools.
- Several people sent me a link to this asparagus fondant cake. Isn’t it incredible?!
- Thanks for all the love for Wren’s play kitchen. We’re loving it too! It’s so nice to have a toy that actually gets used…
Have a wonderful weekend. I plan to work in the garden, make something in the ice cream maker and hang up some more clothes… Any fun plans for you?