Happy Friday, lovelies. Have you had a good week? Here’s wishing you an adventure-filled or restful weekend: whatever blows your skirt up! A few clicks to get you through the weekend from my nest to yours:
- Some northern Michiganders share: Why do you live here again? Why do you live where you do, lovelies?
- The ground is still very frozen so how ’bout wearing a plant instead?
- Our little birdie will turn two before we know it so I’ve been pondering spring parties. Party hats, anyone?
- More Michigan love. Go, mitten! Did you see these I posted about the other day? Clever!
- Cabin fever? Um, yes. Make your own spring.
- Into globes? I thought so. Check out this idea.