You know you’ve lost your mind when…
- you walk into the bathroom only to stand and wonder why you were there in the first place, sit back down at your desk and remember that you have to pee. Once is excusable, but twice in one morning?
- you can’t find your to-do list that’s supposed to help keep your head on (mostly) straight because it somehow ended up inside the pink tutu that is balled up on top of the printer.
- you think it’s a good idea to teach your toddler to unscrew caps in a desire to encourage fine motor skill development, only to find that she’s perfected her skills on a bottle of green paint that is now “all gone!”
- you think the idea of a good time is shoveling snow at 9:45 p.m.
- yesterday’s coffee is perfectly acceptable.
- you trade in your old books on feminist art theory for a Winnie the Pooh lift-the-flap book.