Happy Weekend, lovelies! This beach photo from less than a week ago (!) really seems crazy to me as we’ve had frost/freeze warnings the last couple nights here in northern Michigan and we’ve rediscovered our fleece jackets and sock drawers again. Summery summer is over. How do you feel about that? I love wearing a scarf, so I’m in heaven…
I realized that it’s been a long time since I did a Friday “click on,” so here goes… Some fun places for you to get lost in ye ole Cyberspace this weekend. Enjoy!
- I can’t get this idea for all-natural moss graffiti out of my head.
- I have a crush on this blog. And her illustrations too.
- Have you perused the new Kirtsy yet? Get ready, get set, get inspired.
- Spread the love for our dear mitten with this Michigan letterpress print. Or this simple Michigan peninsulas embroidery. CUTE.
- Need a baby shower gift for a sushi lover? Yup. I know, right?!
- I could just move right in. Love this home.