So here are some *deep thoughts* I’ve been pondering as of late…
- Cookies (and other processed yummies) are stacked high and wide between current me and me at my ideal weight. So WHY did I buy more cookie cutters? Sigh.
- I’m not very good with small talk at parties, but I’m trying to be more enthused about it. Making a list of conversation-starters. Checkin’ it twice. Do you have any you’d like to share? Do you enter a social situation prepared with ideas you know you’d like to talk about?
- Will Wren be walking around during her first birthday party? Care to place a bet?
- A friend asked me recently what my goal is with this blog. Gosh, good question. Have any thoughts on this, dear readers?
- I’m trying to be more disciplined, but I keep tripping over myself in the process. So I signed up for a race this summer because this usually helps me to “get on track” in all aspects of my life. I’ll let you know how that goes…
- I’m reticent to admit this, but I’m starting to take pleasure in keeping house. Scrubbing toilets is actually on my weekly mental calendar. House wife?! Wow.
- When Wren’s asleep during the day, I miss her presence. Am I addicted? Me thinks, yes.
- How do you teach someone that although they are the center of YOUR universe, they’re not the center of THE universe?
Happy Sunday to you! It’s Spring Break in our corner of the world and things are quiet. It’s lovely.